Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic
Provide quality vet care throughout your pet’s life
October – Animal Safety & Protection This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet and ensure they are healthy. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all your pets up to date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals. Make your home pet-friendly and safe.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information. If you have more uncommon pets, take pictures in the event they get loose.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. However, place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home. Keep them up to date.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
Call to schedule an appointment with us today!
Please complete this form prior to your pet's appointment.
Already a client?
Refer your friends and family and receive $25 towards your next visit!
Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems...
AcupunctureAcupuncture is the stimulation of certain specific points that are at areas of high densities of nerves, specific types of stimulating cells or small immune vessels. Stimulation of these points have been shown to release endorphins and other neurotransmitters which is very helpful for pain reduction and homeostasis. Acupuncture has been shown to help with...
Fully Stocked PharmacyWe have a fully stocked pharmacy to offer you the best value while delivering reliable and personalized service. We have the most complete medical information on your pets, and the ability to anticipate drug interactions or other problems that can result from inappropriately administering medication. Before you purchase your next prescription or medication refill, ask...
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
This is by far the best vet I've ever had. Dr. V is great and she really listens and addresses any concerns i have with my pups. They're staff really has a way with animals and many my dogs feel safe and loved. Other vets I've been to don't compare to the quality of serve I've received. So glad I found you guys!
Dr. Van Tine was very empathic and kind as she put down our precious Dexter.
I have been taking my Shih Tzu girls to Dr. Ann at Sterling Pointe for many years, and I wouldn't take them anywhere else. She has helped so much with my oldest, who will be 13, as she has seen her through 2 cancer surgeries, as well as several seizure issues. I know for fact that without Dr. Ann and her fabulous staff, Angel would no longer be with me. She was also there when a year ago I had to unexpectedly put down my 14 year old Shih Tzu, Panda. I was so attached to her, but she was more than my vet, she was a friend who helped me get through it. Now I know she and all of her staff (who are also so very wonderful by the way) will be there for my 2 younger Shih Tzus. It's such a relief to be able to trust and rely on my vet and her staff to care for my pets who mean the world to me. Thank you so much Dr. Ann and all of her staff, including the new doctors she now has working with her.