Updates from Dr. Ann & SPVC
Dear valued clients and family:
As promised, we are keeping in touch as things change due to Covid-19. From Wednesday, April 8th thru Tuesday, April 21st, the Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic hours of operation will change to Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. We will be closed on Saturday, April 11 and Saturday, April 19.
During this two-week period, Dr. Ann, and a small crew, will continue to see appointments and emergencies, fill prescriptions, and field fur-kid concerns! We are still offering telemedicine appointments as an alternative to coming in to the clinic. We can receive photos and videos by email. Please contact us to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
For this period, we will be operating with a reduced staff, as many of our staff members will be doing their part to help us all "lower the curve" by sheltering at home. Please be patient with our staff during this time!
We are grateful to our fabulous staff for working so hard and so diligently during the past weeks, as we have regularly adjusted our procedures to accommodate updated government health recommendations. Equally, we applaud their choice to remain at home during this period to help us all return more quickly to our regular lives and routines.
If you would like to join us in recognizing our staff, and their above-and-beyond-the-call efforts during this time, please feel free to salute them on:
Please see our previously posted instructions below on what to do if you are coming in to the clinic for an appointment, to pick up a prescription, or to purchase pet food. If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
As a reminder, we will no longer be accepting checks after April 15th.
We continue to keep our hospital clean and disinfected, including have increased cleanings in accordance with CDC recommendations to ensure our clients and staff are kept safe. Similarly, hand washing hygiene is critically important in a hospital, a step we continue to emphasize to staff and clients. Any staff member or associate who is not feeling well, or has a family member who is not feeling well understands that we support them staying home.
Veterinary care is an essential part of our community and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you and our staff to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
• Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle and call us.
• After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible. Once an exam room is ready, you will be called back and you with your pet will be put directly into an exam room.
• If you believe you need to be inside our facility, please discuss that request in advance with the Hospital Manager, Medical Director, and/or attending veterinarian.
• If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
• If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
• We will do our best to coordinate your visit to the hospital, including providing follow up instructions and taking payments. Payment by credit card or exact cash is accepted. We will not be taking checks at this time.
Call with questions and concerns. We are here for you and your family.
Dr. Ann and Staff